AERIAL FUTURES is a non-profit organization exploring innovation in the architecture of flight, technology, and the broader urban mobility ecosystem.
WHY DO WE EXIST?
AERIAL FUTURES curates and provokes timely considerations of our aerial age, and imagines its emerging futures in a connected, multimodal world.
WHAT DO WE DO?
AERIAL FUTURES sparks in-person and interdisciplinary conversations amongst leading thinkers, makers, and operators in a format that surfaces both collective and contrarian perspectives on our shared future.
WHAT IS THAT FORMAT?
AERIAL FUTURES convenes symposia and think tanks that are sized for familiarity and collegiality. These events are held at design-focused venues, and always include some events that are open to the public.
1. Dialogue matters. Conversations forge and hone ideas that are irreplaceable.
2. Everything is connected. Aviation interacts with the life of cities, local and global culture, and the broader mobility ecosystem.
3. The future is the work of collective imagination. Interesting challenges are always interdisciplinary and address our shared human experience.
4. Our laboratories are alive. Aviation infrastructure is a test bed for what's possible.
5. Everyone is invited. Design in all its forms should be inclusive and welcoming.